Dermal fillers are a synthetic non-animal form of hyaluronic acid (hyaluronic acid is a substance naturally existing in the skin which diminishes as we age), which naturally biodegrades safely over time, hydrating and creating volume, minimising creases, and restoring volume to give a youthful shape and contour to the face.
- Can be tailored to your needs providing a natural look.
- The treatment is non-invasive with virtually no recovery time.
- You can resume your normal activities immediately after treatment.
- Non-permanent and breaks down naturally.
- Dermal fillers produce instant and predictable results.
- All dermal filler treatments are carried out over 2 appointments, 2 weeks apart to allow any swelling and bruising to subside, this way we can achieve the best results possible.
- All anticoagulants are to be avoided prior to treatment, Loratadine antihistamine (make sure your not allergic to this particular one) is recommended 3 days pre and post treatment, helping reduce possible swelling. Please avoid all alcohol consumption 48 hours pre and post treatment.
The CLINICCARE Peel is a superficial peel that removes the upper layers of the epidermis. It strengthens the skin and stimulates collagen synthesis.
This peel also lifts out impurities and blockages in the skin, you can visibly see as the skin peels away day 3 or 4 following your treatment. Peels are tailored to patients needs, whether it be REFRESH, PURE OR GLOW.
CLINICCARE Refresh AHA Peel is suitable for ageing skin, photo damaged skin, rough texture, fine lines and wrinkles, enlarged pores, dull, sallow skin colour.
CLINICCARE Pure BHA Peel is suitable for inflammatory and non-inflammatory acne, blackheads and comedones, rough texture, fine lines and wrinkles, enlarged pores, skin ageing.
CLINICCARE Glow AHA Peel is suitable for photo damaged skin, hyper-pigmentation, rough texture, fine lines and wrinkles, enlarged pores, dull, sallow skin colour, ageing skin.
|£85 per treatment|
|£700 for a course of 10 treatments|
Dental Tooth Whitening
Custom dental whitening trays are made so the whitening gel sits only on the teeth, whitening occurs while you sleep with fresh bleach being syringed into the trays each night.
A fully comprehensive demo session with detailed instruction is conducted at the first appointment. Constant support is to hand if any questions arise during treatment. All under dentist supervision.
|10 Night Package £150||3 gels and custom made vacuum formed whitening trays.|
|2 Year Package £199||8 gels, custom made vacuum formed whitening trays, Sensodyne and Fluorigard rinse.|
Top up gels £15
The skin treatment of choice for a brighter, smoother, youthful complexion. Microneedling is safe, effective and suitable for all skin types. It can be used all over the face and body to stimulate the natural production of new collagen and elastin, thereby smoothing wrinkles and scars in just a few short treatments.
Treatable conditions with skin needling include:
Acne scars wrinkles, skin scars, alopecia, skin tone and enlarged pores, hyper-pigmentation, collagen induction, skin rejuvenation, face lifting, cellulite and stretch marks.
|Treatment costs £100 per session|
|With a minimum of 3 recommended 4 weeks apart.|
Patients can usually resume normal activity post treatment
Skinade is a multi award winning, natural peach and mangosteen flavoured collagen drink which contains a patent pending formulation of active ingredients that aims to boost your body’s natural production of collagen and hyaluronic acid. Skinade collagen drinks aim to improve the way your skin looks and feels in as little as 30 days.
|From £105 per month, free home delivery.|